Saturday, August 14, 2004

Weekend! ^^ Relax...?

Looking around school on a Saturday afternoon, somehow relaxes me, not seeing people here and there scurrying around, and the crowds too.

But am reminded that as we all have more things to prepare for, and do, I can only continue to thrash out my time management, whilst continuing to do my work, and to continue what we've all been called to here on this planet: proclaim the gospel in whichever ways that are wise, and worthy of the gospel.

Pity cannot go for Alex's bday dinner celebration tonight, got house church gathering overnight at SAFRA resort there, but hope to be able to encourage the pple there in the faith, if not correct some misconceptions, when the opportunity arises.

My room-mate's somehow skipping lectures a bit to casually nowadays, with work to be done and all, am worried for him, and am praying for his salvation: not to add numbers to whichever organisation or to my ego even, but in accordance to His will and timings, that he be saved.

Weekend's here! I wanna studyyyyy.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude it is 'a bit TOO casually' lah...
hahaha

i know u n daniel r worried about me, knowin something is wrong, but know nothin about anything
anyway u r rite, tot i got over my dead cockroach liao
but...
btw dude wat r u sayin!!! dun understand nothing after tat man

okok i promise tat after this week things would be diff ok. no more skippin around(watever tat means =P ), i will do my tut(would try my best), blah blah blah...

meow...