Wednesday, August 04, 2004

The self-conscious

Had a boring day, spent most of the day myself, other than helping my friend out in the morning.

Went for the Welcome Tea for it today, thanks to Ferg and Grace who "encouraged" me to go.

Really enjoyed myelf there, and the prospect of learning smth new, whilst getting to know more people, made me really want to join; only thing was that am still unable to make it on wednesday evenings, which basically meant that I couldn't join.

A bit sian'ed in the morn, but in any case, have to leave it up to God, whether I get to change my CG days in any case.

The problem of my ultra bad sweaty palms, continued to make me really self conscious of it, and it doesn't help when it worsens when I'm aware of it: dancing really challenged me in a way, but I've a feeling that if I continue in this, prob I may come to terms with it, provided I don't scare people away with it first! =D (btw, my keyboard's half wet now, that's how bad it gets)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=sweaty+palms&btnG=Search