Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Time mgmt

So many things to be done...and so little time seemingly...Or am I not managing my time properly? Seems so, so far...Pray that will be able to somehow get my time planning in check, before my studies start into a downward spiral, and my plans for campus ministry...

Have had our Corporate Meeting today, along with CGLG3. The turnout was okay, but could've been more, since the more that come, the more that will hear the gospel being preached, and to encourage each other in the faith too...from talking with Derrick, realised that there's so much more to be done...

Have to start getting my timings right asap...one of the reasons being that it's not good to be led by the nose (literally) through the CGLGs from lack of studying the passage beforehand, though will go thru after that, but understanding could've been sharper as a result of proper preparation beforehand...not only for my own good, but also for the people around me, and for my CG members too.

Our prev-prev chairman dropped by today, super surprised, though didn't get to talk to him much...and went for a run with Guofeng and Derrick before we dropped by Grace's place for supper (super late), and ended up gg back hall at 1.30am: another instance where good time mgmt could've resulted in a bit more work done before we ran, and fellowshipped over supper (just crapped there most of the time). Big crowd in a small room: Wong Yongjie, Ann, Grace, Charmain, Guofeng, Derrick and myself

In hoping to do things for the sake of the gospel, I certainly hope that I'll be able to manage all these things, and be a good steward of the 24/7 that I/we all have for starters (anyone wanna teach me how to plan?? =D )

No comments: