Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Many many things

Many many things happened over the weekend:

Some friends got sad
Some friends got happy
Some people suaned me (as usual eh)
Some people shared
A dear brother flew off
We watched fireworks, with cursing @ the cars that drove past where we were standing =D
We celebrated a friend's birthday
Things were discussed
All need to be committed in prayer
Am concerned about those who're undergoing massive change in life
My network pt's disabled, or spoilt, somehow
My roomie's nice enough to lend me his port for tonight =) Thanks!
Have a lot of things to think about for tonight
I'm afraid of letting my emotions getting in the way of my plans

More details/stuff (yes, just stuff) prob in my next post, need to work =)

PS: Anodyn3, yes I know you're reading, and I dun mind, somehow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha... hmmm, seems like there's really much more tt u wanna blog abt but still havent got down to it hor... haha...

tml 7.30pm ah