Friday, August 20, 2004

1 thought, 1 plan, 1 christian

What's the definition of a christian to the rest of the world? Someone "holy"? Or what?
One thing for sure, a christian, is still human, like the rest of us all, for now. The difference then? Ask me, I'll gladly tell you ;)

Had planned out my days on my way back to school from church music prac today, and yeah, intend to follow =P Those who wanna "help" me keep to it if no changes, thanks in advance lol~~ (Stalkers and wannabe-stalkers need not apply, if they exist in the first place for my case... -_-:: )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

harrow~ glad to see ya still alive.. muahahaha.. i've been reading.. just too lazy to comment and remind u that i'm still existing. hoping sch's still bearable for you. do continue to grow in Christ and continually encourage ur brothers and sister in christ just as i am trying my darnest best to remember. i will unceasingly keep all of u in NTUCF in my prayers!

- Joey

Unknown said...

Thanks Tree and Joey, for your comments =)

Yongchieh, can, can teach you, dun worry, being a final yr student doesn't mean u shld be some IT god or what

God's Little Girl, OTOT = Own-Time-Own-Target
(ask any guy who've been thru army lol...) btw who're you?