Monday, August 02, 2004

The happenings


Picture of my (corner of my)  room, due to a request, more to come along soon Posted by Hello

Been quite a bit of time since I blogged, so many things has happened, but dunno whether I'd want to kill people with a 3-page post or not...Well...think I'll post as much as I can rememeber lah. =P

School's started, and with the first week, of lectures only so far, things have gotten along with a slow and manageable pace so far, but the (very high) possibility of things building up in proportion to HUGE amounts of responsibilities and time spent looms, with studies (which I'd REALLY wanna be conscientious from this semester on), Christian Fellowship (am already in the exco, and in the pipeline comes up the possibility of more things to do, and also to continue to learn too, which I want lah of course!), church, and even hall/school activities (need to earn more pts to stay in hall without too much of a hitch for next yr, and also to get to know more people around);  all these with the "resolution" to get to know Ferg and XZ more, prob by spending time together, and talking to them too (I know they read this blog, but it's true what =P )

Helped out at the ECA fair that we had last Thursday and Friday, been good serving in the partnership under Christ, together with the other brothers and sisters: trying to talk to people there at the fair.  Saw quite a lot of old friends there (as usual), and also some other performances.  Btw, got pulled to go for the Lindy Hop welcome tea this wednesday...but...but...I can't dance!!!

Got lifts by Will and G's parents back to hall on diff occasions, damn paiseh...but grateful too.  Paiseh, cos I don't really like the prospect of relying on others for transport to and fro, especially to NTU lor...but yes, I'm grateful, really =)

The Alpha course conducted by my church, has finally ended, and have certainly learnt some things from it, though not as a direct consequence of this course...there's more things to think abt, and see how I can react, that it'll help others ard me too, but it's hard, for many many reasons, but heck, guess bo pian but to keep trying.

Thanks to those (whom I know) who've been reading (contantly or not) this blog, am honoured to share my thoughts with you guys, since I usually act/behave crappy outside, but hope you guys do share your lives/thoughts/whatever-you-call-it somehow too =P

Have to be careful how I act/react towards people, lest misunderstandings occur, and the process for rectifying such things, usually aren't pretty =

It's 1.30 am, and I'm an engineer (in training), hence my incongruent language here, and yes, after hanging up my clothes (which somehow the washing machine has been washing for the past 2 hours), I shall go to sleep, and start to face the week which promises so many things to do, yet with the promise of things which I wish to do too =P  Have a great wk guys

No comments: