Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Happy Bday!!!


Happy Twenty-_____ (censored) Birthday Sook Ming! Posted by Hello

Celebrated Sook Ming's birthday today with a simple dinner with the rest, and had a good time talking and crapping with the rest =)  Wanted to also talk to the rest at the other side of the table, but no chance, oh well, guess that's the bad part of long tables.

One shocker (to me) came as we were settling the bills, that somehow we ended up calculating exactly how much each paying person had to pay, which totally astounded me: it's super mar fan based on the way we had to calculate, and the difference we paid came up to a few bucks at the most, which I cannot understand why so nitty-gritty with money?  For one, there've been a lot of people serving others around us, which cost them money in a way, and even (if) they do it to bless others, I guess that's one of the ways we can help/bless them back too what...isn't it?

Then again, I dunno the full circumstances under which this occurred (we were talking before we realised that this was happening) and the context anyways, so this is only from my viewpoint lah.

Had the meeting in the late afternoon to settle the CF website details, hopefully we won't have to go through even more unprecedented headaches (partially caused by my lack of foresight/planning)...but certainly I'm learning a lot more here than I can ever imagine~

3 comments:

Tsk said...

Hi. I followed Yong Chieh's link to your blog. Interesting read. Hahaa.. You don't have a "suan me" look, just that you're such a nice guy who never gets angry that people find it easy to suan you. Keep being nice!

Anonymous said...

Ya what happened? Die die must be super exact.... duh.. Think it's because W don't want Ben to suffer losses hahahaha..

I thought Ben's card got discount?

(what's with me and singlish today augh)

-Av

Unknown said...

Yo Barnabas! Nice of you to drop by! =)