Monday, August 16, 2004

3 days, 1 chalet

Had our CG, house church gatherings including a bbq, at a chalet that we've gotten, on friday, saturday evening, and even on sunday.

Not very sure what I think about all these, but it's certainly been a very weird three days, eating too much snacks (and drinking like 7-8 cans of coke in that span of time I think), hanging out, playing card games, bowling, and just chatting.

Today was bad, frisbee got cancelled (sian), it rained (cold), did NOTHING productive, though I'd have wanted to go back to revise my work, but ended up not having the discipline/whatever-you-call-it not to join them for the last part(idiot), where I coudld've gone back earlier, and got irritated with no end in sight, since not too sure when(irritated), to top it all off.

I don't know what to think of all these, have certainly hoped to be able to interact with the rest more properly on all 3 days, instead of bumming around until everyone has nothing much better to do which happened one or two times.

The new week starts, and it's time to move on to pia'ing my backlog of work, and on things happening on in school, though I pray that I won't fall sick from all that "junk" ;P

No comments: