Saturday, August 07, 2004

The missing post

Here's the post I had when the network was down yesterday:

Think...think!

Had a farewell dinner gathering for A at Marina South today, and even though it was a small group that managed to turn up, had a good time of fellowship there, and also getting to know the rest a little bit more, though I realised that I know them even far less than I thought after this! Some of the things mentioned, very confusing I must say.

Was very very shocked to find out who one of my "silent readers" are, not those that read and don't leave a trace, but those I didn't even know are reading this blog. Not to say that I mind them reading (it's online for everyone to find anyways), but it certainly would've been better (or would it be more accurate to say polite even? Dunno) if I knew somehow who's reading, even if they stumbled upon it by accident, or by the links, etc and are reading around as a result..

Just a small note to those whom I know are reading, and are intending to link to this page, pls ask me first!! =) Common courtesy... But for those whom have already asked me before, no need to ask lah

Another week has passed just like that, and it still feels like it's week 1 only (though it's the end of the 2nd week) somehow, guess time flies...when you're busy

Was talking to y about some things too; dealing with massive life changes, is never easy, and somehow, each and every one of us has our own sad stories in a way to tell. I can only pray for those whom are gg through tough patches at the moment, and hope that even in their circumstances, the good that can come out from this, will be made aware of, and be a learning opportunity, of not only something practical so to speak, but of our God's goodness in everything too.

Too many things to think about, and too little sleep last night..ZzzZzz

7 comments:

Chin Cher said...

Sorry ah, I didn't know got such "common courtesy" thing around.

weez9al said...

so can i add a link on my blog to here... the gunBlad3?

Tsk said...

Oopss. I'm guilty too. Sorry. Can I link to yours pls? Of course, I'll use your pseudonym.

Unknown said...

It's okay, ChinCher, Barn, and Weez9al, I dun mind you guys reading my blog, and linking to mine too

Think I'd better clarify what I mean in this post by "silent reader" in my next post, but I certainly am not offended by your reading of it (it's online what!)

No hard feelings here meant, even though this post may seem to be harsh, serious. I think I need to brush up on my comm. skills man

Till then, do enjoy your holidays ok? Dun think I can post till I go back hall on Mon night..

Anodyn3 said...

So am i still welcomed to read you blogs? Haha... nobody goes around reading mine at the moment... Just too new...

adrian said...

hi :) think i'm one of those "silent readers" though i only just started reading ur blog :p

Anonymous said...

meow...