Wednesday, May 11, 2005

3-in-1

After the decision (regarding this)has been made, the "nudges" are all in the opposite direction: to pursue the relationship instead. Not scolding anyone here (really), but it certainly is uncomfortable, especially when the decision's been made already. Unless...the decision made was really that stupid?

Am really glad that there're fellow brothers and sisters in Christ around that I can share my life with...sounds stupid since it should be the case anyway already, but am really thankful for that...I don't know how I'd have kept my sanity these months without such...

Realised something: the ones I share things with are ONLY those that do ask, but those that do ask, almost always are of one gender only. Looks like something here has to change...lol...sigh.

No comments: