Friday, July 18, 2003

To be edifying...?

Wow, the book I'm reading now, Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris (my birthday present! haha), am getting more and more revelations as I continue to read? Wow... And think a lot of insights in there are sound, biblical and applicable in our culture too lor, though some others are really American in context too.


Gosh, my friend's feeling down, have read her blogs, she says that they're an outlet for her? Think it is for some who write that, wonder whether they should be really taken THAT seriously? Probably not as she says, but then again, should we at times too? Especially when they need it? Clarification for anyone spying on me: I CARE for my friends? Not like them when 1) they're female and 2) I show concern for them?!


Have been thinking about one thing as I read the book, wonder how a courtship can be edifying? Godly I know, but edifying? Hmm....

No comments: