Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Musings in lala-land

Just another slack day...ZZZ...no lessons...yet!

Haha...anyway, today had a talk with a friend? I dunno abt the people readnig this, but, I believe God was trying to dig out one of my issues which I thought I've buried so long ago: The forgiving of my (pri & sec) school mates, which I so conveniently tried to forget with the passing of time, but, I KNOW that isn't right, only thing is that I see the need, not feel the conviction/need (meaning, I don't think I'll be able to to it whole-heartedly now?)...

And also, abt all of this bgr thingy and getting married and blah blah blah, I don't know whether I want it too much? True, it's ok to want to get married (someday!), but wanting it too much...I fear may only hinder me instead of letting me grow?

Sad when you know people are separated from the Father, and that they need Him, but don't know how to bring them to Him?...

No comments: