Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Doncha laugh at this, cause it's true! Lol

Had a walk with my friend down the Esplanade today evening? And it was like very windy, so my friend commented that it'll rain, but I said that it's just windy, so it's good.

Anyway, shortly after it started to rain a bit, so I being the lazy one who has not taken my umbrella out from my bag since the Sydney trip, got my umbrella redy for use, saying "Wait the umbrella take out then the rain stop, then it'll be so crap", and really, the rain stopped at that very moment lor, so continued walking? Think after a few metres, my friend looked at the lamp post, and said that it's still raining! And at that moment the rain started to come down through the tree-tops, so went for shelter

Later, had commented jokingly to my friend to be careful for what you pray for, cause you may jolly well get it, like the rain (laugh...), so my friend challenged me to stop the rain, so in the same jest, prayed out loud "God! Please stop the rain!", and in 2 min the rain really became a small drizzle! Was then that my friend had nothing to say...hehehe

But on a more serious thought, if we can "play with the weather" just like that, imagine what we REALLY can do with the faith "the size of a mustard seed"...I wonder... (can't remember the verse though, I still suck at memory verses...haha)

No comments: