Tuesday, July 15, 2003

The (Ex-)Youth

Hehe...soooo happy today...then again I smile too much? (someone told me that I'm smiling too much, even when playing the role of a very oppresed person during a skit)

Gosh, have been thinking abt the trip, mean, still wondering whether people were just tired, or....they really had other "bad" agendas that conflicted? And also some things cropped up for a person even during the trip, probably that's y he was not that happy that day...but God even used that to show His grace, I mean, he had to rush back to Singapore before our R&R, and he lost his passport at the Sydney Olympic Park!! But our guys managed to get it from the lost & found (a passport!), and managed to rush to the airport y cab just on time for the emergency flight back home!

And to the guys who got my present, "THANKS a million!", really loved the watch man =)

A comment by a friend has been popping up in my mind, (probably it comes from being with the youths), that they look to me as a "role-model" (of sorts), that I should be helping out in the particular ministry too? Hmm...makes me really wanan live my life right for Him, but also to serve as an encouragement (and be an encourager) for the rest of the younger people I'm in contact with? lol

And thanks to Avie for commenting..hehe....

No comments: