Monday, July 21, 2003

The new room

Haha, haf jus moved into my new room last night, and finally settled in my new room! yay...haha

can't wait to start studying, though my friend says i'm mad...lol

but on a more serious note, think God's trying to help my friend out, don't think it's a coincidence that so many things have happened in the span of one day, all relating to the samy type of issues? But i can only hope that this dear sis in Christ will grow through all this man...

Gosh, yesterday's sermon, one thing hit me really hard, it's really weird that even though we all declare the Bible to be the most important book in our lives, but over the years, not many has actually tried to read the whole book, not that it determines our relationship with the Author (thank God!), but....you know what I mean

lalala....uni days are starting... =)

No comments: