Sunday, July 06, 2003

The Last Supper...

Gosh, soon will be the time for the flight liao (erm, actually it's abt 3/4 of a day more), bt nevertheless still very excited abt it...gonna have a bite first before I turn in perhaps?

Hehe, today actually got up a webpage, am quite surprised, cos, so long nv do, actually gave up a long time (long long time ago...before your time...)

Anyway I thank God for His graciousness to me so far the 21 years of my life, think each and very one of us has a story to tell, but seeing how He manipulated the circumstances to let my family know Him, was amazing man now that I think abt it...?

And gosh! I'm celebrating my 21st birthday in Sydney! Not that I'm really celebrating? Cos no one knows from there I think... Awww, oh well, at least I got half my birthday present from my good friend yesternight, so am contented? Arghz

No comments: