Saturday, December 04, 2004

Nothing much to blog about these days

The module we have in school this hols, combined with COUNTLESS other things to be done, are absolutely crazy...

Barely have time to meet up with the people I'd want to...

End up usually with little or no strength to read/blog...

No much strength/time available to think...

It's a constant struggle to think through things, and to be clear about them, mainly because 1) I seemingly don't have the time/energy, 2) I have no idea where to start.

But if being clear about things mean being able not to act impulsively(2 Ti 2:22), especially when it comes to important things, then I'd rather continue this struggle; What else to expect of a person who has somehow been naive most of the time, up till this point of his life?

Then again, how clear is "clear"?

So many things that are vague to my understanding, be it whether I'm aware of it or not(yet I hope).

============================

Frankly speaking, don't know whether I'll be able to hold up under this load for this month, if only I could think up of someone who'd be able to help out (in a sense) for this time....but then again, everyone's gettting more and more busy....

No comments: