Friday, December 17, 2004

Busy Weekend

Finally managed to register for my subjects, even with the server literally going down within 2 minutes of the next time slot opening. Got most of the subjects that I wanted to, with the exception for one, but it's ok. Will be starting on my business minor, even though it's quite late into my course...

Am going home over the weekend, with a massively busy weekend awaiting:
- practise tonight
- carolling at two locations tomorrow: Chesire Home in the afternoon and Novena Square in the evening
- carolling this sunday evening, at Punggol

And goodness knows what else that I've forgotten...

Meanwhile, just to leave you with the pics I took for the inter-hall games, if you're interested to take a look at my horrid photo-taking =D

3 comments:

Ming said...

Erm...

How abt my contest pics? It has been 4 mnths...

U took some pics of me & my closest frds & family i think. And my best frd has been bugging me...

Seldom c u in church nowadays. U ok?

Giraffe Pen said...

Judging by the last photo you places on your blog (of your flatmate) I wouldn't say that you're a bad photographer!

H.

sernkhoon said...

Tsk, tsk, Haydn!