Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Crap

This is horrid...how things change like mad...

Have a hell lot of thinking through to do, and that takes time, which I may not have anymore.

I probably am not fully clear on this, but we'd better make up our minds soon, else things are only going to become more unstable...or was it an delusion that things were ever going to become stable?

Would staying to give them all time to think be a better choice really? Or the kick in the ass would be the thing they need?

Looks like there's a lot more I need to understand before I can truly say that my stand is truly clear, but...will that ever happen...on time?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh, it sounds like a bunch of people being toss to and fro by the wind. I agree. It's crap! Crappiness brought to a whole new level!

Honestly, it's expected. I made a good decision not attending. If i were there, i would probably flair up and speak up. But that would influence some, which is not what i want to see.

Whatever... you just got to continue to grilling... =p
Hard thinking... that's ministry!

- Mayi -