Saturday, October 23, 2004

Why Do I Blog

For the sake of those who read this blog, whether known to me or not,

If you intend to read this blog, perhaps it'll be helpful if I share with you for a moment why do I blog, perhaps it'll allow you to understand a little more of my rationale behind most of my posts, if not all.

This blog is intended to:
- Encourage (Encourage
ENCOUR'AGE, v.t. enkur'rage. To give courage to; to give or increase confidence of success; to inspire with courage, spirit, or strength of mind; to embolden; to animate; to incite; to inspirit.) the reader in the faith in accordance with His Word which was given, to the best of my knowledge as I study and contend with His Word.
- Help consolidate my thoughts (occasionally).
- Share what I decide to share/write in here, boliao or not. =P

This blog is not intended to:
- Be targeted at anyone in a slanderous way, though if the time comes for something to be corrected biblically (in love), and IF this blog somehow is an appropiate channel, it certainly is not meant to be slander.
- Be authoritative, as it is PART of my thoughts (not all), and my viewpoints on a matter.
- Present an objective view of any event(s) that has happened. For that, either read around to find out more, or go to News sites, they probably (they should!) be able to present the facts better than I can. ;)

Some implications:
- Not all posts written here are related to one another, though many are.
- If I put up something to share here that didn't originate from me, it does NOT necessarily mean that my thinking/stand is exactly the same, unless I indicate so too.

Hope this give you a better understanding of where I come from when I blog about certain things, as I don't intend for any more misunderstandings to arise with any reader here in the future, and if any doubts, or any clarifications to be made, or any clear-headed discussion to be made, my contact details are on the right sidebar.

Thanks for reading, and hope you aren't too bored already by this "disclaimer" heh heh. =)