Thursday, October 14, 2004

Uncertainty

I'm not a fan of uncertain futures, though it's certain that we'll face uncertain times, whilst in this world temporarily.

But if these serve to change anything, preserving this gospel of God, about Jesus Christ, will be held even closer to my heart, even if things DO change for the worse.

For how else can anyone be saved? Neither the believer, nor the non-believer, will have any other alternative, not in this world, not in this time; and by the time this world ends, it'll be too late by then.

On a lighter note, I know there's one thing for certain: that I have to finish my lab report by tonight no matter what X-|

Haven't talked to my roomie about some thing I've intended to, think had better talk to him not too late.

I wanna talk to my bro...and mum...at times it seems like my house has two other strangers living with me too...

Ok, back to THE lab report

No comments: