Friday, October 08, 2004

BUS CG

Joined A's and HQ's CG today: had been wanting to drop by see see look look (machiam like I'm very free huh?), and also A had asked me to go down today cos they're celebrating HQ's and R's (not too sure how to spell her name) birthdays.

Ended up making a small mess in the place, with the war that ensued after me trying to, erm, make full use of the last uneaten slice of the cake. The casualty list: A's clothes, HQ (quite a lot on her), my clothes.

Anyways, the passage that we did today was Romans 5:12-21, questions prepared and led (mainly) by A.

Dropped by the music min's practise whilst having dinner before gg to can A to study with TYC and Grandville. Reached back at about 1AM from studying.

Tired...but there's a lot of things to worry about, and pray.

1 comment:

Giraffe Pen said...

I've just included placed a link to this blog on my own website (http://www.haydnzblog.blogspot.com).

:)

Haydn.