Monday, October 18, 2004

Friends

Those that stop you completely from drinking Coke, especially after knowing about my "battle" with it, and the casualties sustained so far(my teeth): friends? Enemies? Or "good" friends?

Have been robbed of my drink (what else) during lunch today, and got another drink in return, to "make sure that I don't drink coke".

Exasperatingly funny, though in some ways I think they're really nice, assuming that they're really concerned for the health and not just playing around for the sake of bullying me =P

Probably I shouldn't reveal too many things in my blog next time, my chances of drinking coke with others around (who knows) have already become smaller....heh heh

8 comments:

Giraffe Pen said...

You guys are funny. So much time on your hands :)

H.

Anonymous said...

For your own good!! ENDURE!!!! Maybe after 20 days without coke, you'll forget about it and like something else?? Heheh....
~ehlana~

Unknown said...

ArGhHHhhHhHhh~~~~

Anonymous said...

grasie_me said...

well done stalkee... but, to ensure tt u dun end up in the same state as ur roomie, i'll sacrifice... PASS THE COKE OVER TO ME!!! LEAVING THEM IN UR ROOM IS NO GOOD! IT'LL TEMPT HIM STILL!!!

wahaa!!!

i'll try my best to make sure there's no COKE at my party... maybe PEPSI! haha...

Anonymous said...

grasie_me said...

well done stalkee... but, to ensure tt u dun end up in the same state as ur roomie, i'll sacrifice... PASS THE COKE OVER TO ME!!! LEAVING THEM IN UR ROOM IS NO GOOD! IT'LL TEMPT HIM STILL!!!

wahaa!!!

i'll try my best to make sure there's no COKE at my party... maybe PEPSI! haha...

Anonymous said...

See. He is having the withdrawal symptoms again...
tsktsk...

stichx

Unknown said...

="(

I want coke...

Haydn: It's not that we have too much time, it happened that we were having lunch together. Lesson learnt: Don't let them near my drinks!

Ehlana: Haha...from one addiction to another right? ;)

I want coke....must...drink...coke... =D

Unknown said...

But I don't want help in slowly cutting down my Coke intake!!!