Sunday, September 21, 2003

Weekend lessons

Just wanna thank you guys who have been visiting and adding in comments here and there, think it's nice of you guys to drop by yeah? =)

Anyway, I realised that I usually learn a hell lot during weekends somehow (okok, a WHOLE lot), lol, this week's service, was scheduled to play the guitars for service (which I've not played guitars for far too long, fingers have gone SOFT, and the guitar was a folk guitar, steel strings, ouch ouch, and to add to it, have only been playing bass guit all these yrs, so have the tendency to mute a lot of strings hahaha), and the practise was TERRIBLE man tell you, but this morning, the service went totally fine! Guess when we really all just worship during the service, things ALWAYS turn out fine, which in turn reminded me of one of the things I loved abt being in the Music min in Hope, that every service, worship in itself is a miracle! heehe...really...but guess somewhere the focus got lost, and have slowly degraded to the point where I just happily rely on what I already know (which anyway was taught by Him too) instead of relying on Him to make things okay, yeah...

the great kick in the butt, even though painful (my fingers are still smarting as I type this blog), is, well, a good kick in the butt yeah! hahaha

hehehe....some of us got anointed with oil during service, those who wanted to receive the Holy Spirit again, and have been running around the whole day with the oil on my forehead till nighttime! oh man...

Thank God for great brothers and sisters in Christ too, of whom without them I wouldn't have had such opportunities to learn and grow too =)

One thing came to my mind though, seems that a lot of people's online or "sms" personalities are different from the way they act in person to you physically in person? I wonder why though.....?

No comments: