Friday, September 26, 2003

so many things!

today, so many things happened! or at least in my mind (again)!

haha...first it rained the WHOLE night and day, but the moment when i went out to meet my friend, the rain stopped, became a nice drizzle only...hehe thank God man =P no need to use umbrella (which i realy hate to use)

got my second part of my birthday present (after so long!) from my friend, a Fruits Basket anime set...haha...quite nice leh, quite a big part of it's "handmade" lol...nice leh =)

jus realised that I've stopped reading the book (Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris) for a very long time, came to realise that as I continued to read the book, the more I learnt, and realised, but the more my conscience was assailed by all the wrong things I did in the past...anyways time to continue to finish the book! and pass it on to others that they may learn too.. =P

arghz!!!!!

No comments: