Tuesday, September 16, 2003

The Protected Mind

Had my cg today...funny how so many things can change (for the better?) within a span of a few hours?

Actually dunno whether should be putting this online anot, but then again, the purpose of this blog? And also those who read this probably are a LITTLE interested at least, or don't know who the heck I am! LOL. So here goes...

Actually, these few days (weeks actually come to think of it?) have had a lot of really-not-so-nice thoughts running through my mind, not that I wanted it? But amongst them like: "Those people are so fake", "All just wanting attention amongst themselves only", and even "Why the heck you want attention from people?! So stupid..." Have been thinking like that (unwittingly) recently of a LOT of people lor...not really a nice feeling lor...

then saw a groups of my friends today? And thought of exactly the same things about them...

but all till after cg today, think it was better? yeah...

Well, don't know why it started? But noted one thing, it was only directed at people (duh) whom I'd really like to know more lor...and also all those crap...oh well

=)

No comments: