Wednesday, September 03, 2003

The mind that is made up

"Are there any plans that I've set, but have yet to let Him examine the motive behind them? Or even to approve according to His will? If so, may I give them up completely up to Him for Him to scrutinise and change, for His glory"



Another day in school, and just when we're (or at least I am) starting to understand most of what the person is talking during lectures, it's almost the recess week next week (meaning that all my lecturers will change), awww man!



Some of my friends went to my mei's place to study, gosh too bad had lectures till eveing, else would've gone too lol, but then again...oh well



One thing I wish to know...how exactly do we give up our issues/thoughts/feelings up to Him? I don't think it's just as simple as giving it up to Him right? Surely there must be implications of that statement? But what? Is it to be open to whatever He has to do about it? Or anything else even further than that? Teach me!!!



Aiyah...my friend's bag (the birthday present that we gave to her) broke liao, after 2 days of using...great man...will be going down to the shop with her to c if can exchange anot...lol now I wonder whether should we have gotten the proper Crumpler bag for her? At least that type will last for sure lol. Speaking of which, think it's high time I've gotten another one for myself too? My present deuter's a bit torn liao...gosh



Roomie made a comment, should we pray for a car(we're both gian to drive ah haha)? Lol, though to me that was a want for now, not a need, but it struck me, that if our God wants to really bless us, shouldn't we not have any reservations about asking for things too? (think child-like faith, you'll see my point) Then that pointed me to what do I view God as (same question as last time, but has the answer to that changed over the years?)...oh man...

No comments: