Tuesday, September 09, 2003

The Recall

Had a very very weird dream last night...

was a rainy evening, was in a car somewhere in orchard, then all of a sudden, every (hand)phone around me started ringing. And yes, it was a recall to our units

Called one of my friends who was in a different unit, and apparently far too many units has been recalled for it to be an exercise

War? War...

The I woke up, thank God man....really not a nice dream at all...but if that really happened, I really wonder whether those people I've met in army would go back and fight (if need be), or jus try to escape or slack off still like last times? And that person whom I really hated too?

Man, can imagine (vaguely) what those people in those warring countries felt like, think the feeling sux... :(

No comments: