Monday, September 01, 2003

Was doing my "homework" (no lah) for my CG in NTU, came across one thing,



John 5: 28-29
28"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29and come out--those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned.




Does that mean that those who have yet to hear His Word somehow before they left will be judged again? Or EVERYONE? Hmm, the second judgement?



It's amazing I tell you, in that passage, the Jews were extremely angry with Jesus and wanted to kill Him and all that, all because He told the truth and His doings were focused on something a LOT different from what they were doing at that time, but still, He never budged from the truth, even though it has serious implications on Him (his life) in the future, I guess that it's the fact that He had a very powerful backing, God himself... But how many times have we all been swayed by public opinion and not told the truth as we know it?



The spirit of courage...and a REAL awareness of the Father that He's always with you, is what I really wish I will be able to get...I want it!!!

No comments: