Monday, November 01, 2004

"This book, very good!"

Finally got my copy of the Purpose Driven Life, and the four-volume video study guide (video...?), that we'll be doing in our CGs in HOPE. For free! Good in some ways, for poor people like me ;)

Read the back cover of the book at the MRT station there, whilst waiting for the train to go back to campus, and the guy beside me commented "This book, very good!" whilst boarding the train.

Heh heh, I'd like to know too, whether it really is or not, for myself too (on biblical terms of course; if it were my standards, I'd probably settle for bible studies per se mainly, cos' there's still so much to learn). In any case, it'll be what the CGs will be going through, so even if I didn't want to, there's no choice either lol.

Think I'll be doing a side journal, or commentary, or review of sorts on it as I read, would help me to be clear on what I'm thinking too, or why I'm thinking these thoughts as I read on.

No comments: