Friday, November 05, 2004

A day in the life of a boring person

With nothing seemingly taking up my time other than to try and study for the impending 4 exam papers...

Ending up not doing the things I intended to do a little bit here and there...

With stupid thoughts coming in at the wrong times...

With nothing to be proud about (other than my salvation, which I never earned in any way), nothing to look forward to (other than to go home)...

When will all these end?

Time to go to the dentist.

3 comments:

Giraffe Pen said...

Was the dentist painful?

H.

Unknown said...

The dentist visit wasn't really painful, in fact, it helped me to settle some of the problems I have with my teeth =)

Only thing that hurt though was my wallet after that! =(

heh heh

Anonymous said...

it happens... stupid thoughts... memories..
but when you have to study, you just have to study.. =)