Wednesday, November 24, 2004

....

I'm not too sure how tomorrow will turn out, but my heart certainly aches at the thought of the (seemingly) impending unfortunate division in thought.

But God is in control: if it's time, it'll certainly come to pass. If the time isn't to be, no matter what, it'll never come. Nevertheless, we'll all find out on That Day itself, and till then when the Kingdom has fully arrived, the things we're called to do is still the same.

I wanna go home (no,not the one in Lorong Ah Soo).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's happening tmw??

And I'm your friend!! I mean it's true that we aren't exactly veeeeery close but if you ever need a listening ear or any help just remember, "you've got a friend in me"! =)

~ehlana~

Anonymous said...

Well said! God is indeed in control and we know that His children will not be forsaken, press on dude...