Monday, November 22, 2004

Spoilt

My things seem to spoil all at the same time, well, at least this time it did.

1) my old handphone (really going to give up on me already, before I changed it)
2) my mp3 player
3) my earphones which I got for my dunno-which birthday

One's changed, now for the other two...no $$$ though...oh well, probably won't be able to listen to sermons (and laugh by myself, looking cranky on a bus or train) whilst taking public transport for the time being, can't tolerate listening on one side of my earphones already.

6 comments:

sernkhoon said...

Sad. And it's when you can really enjoy these things, now that your exams are over!

Ah, well, just a reminder to us that this world's passing away...

adrian said...

well, looks like we know what to get you for Christmas ;)

Unknown said...

Eh! No need lah! I wasn't trying to hint or imply anything when I posted..!

Unknown said...

No $$$....but can go in the evening somday =) I'll go there and drool =(

Mskmouse said...

wah..me too..my MuVo just died on me. ah, well...

Unknown said...

Heh heh...hai~