Wednesday, November 10, 2004

More more more!

More exams upcoming, but that's not what I want more of ;P

Went for the PT talks which I signed up for some time ago, met a LOT of people whom I've not seen for very long liao there, heh.

Talks were on Ezra, pretty interesting how the OT passages (I've heard) are preached so far, in the light of the whole bible, tomorrow it'll be on Nehemiah, am looking forward to it.

Some things learnt from the talks and what I've read tonight, but more thinking through to be done about them.

People, it seems, are a lot more interesting than I thought, but alas, I'm REALLY slow when it comes to figuring out what's really happening in most cases...blah

4 comments:

Giraffe Pen said...

What was one big thing that suck in your mind from the Ezra talks?

H.

Anonymous said...

Don't understand your last paragragh..... can elaborate?
ehlana

Unknown said...

Haydn: More of thinking through what has been said, and how it (Ezra, and the talk) ties in in pointing to Jesus Christ.

Ehlana: People's actions and words are interesting, though it takes VERY long for me (if at all) to realise what some have been thinking, or why they did it.

Anonymous said...

hey brother...

got notes not? i wan!!!

u slow? wat's new? hehe...

sorry, dun mean to be MEAN... hehe

& hor, my home really cannot make it leh... u better faster come & fix it... ice cream finishing liao lor... haha...

jia you for the rest of ur papers!!!