Monday, August 11, 2003

What a great day...

Haha...lessons are over! For today at least lah haha...

Had a great weekend, come to think of it, now that my computer's in my room, having no compter whatsoever at home over the weekend's actually quite refreshing leh...can do own things...no distraction, from the outside world (unless you go out lah!), though it's irritating when you have to check out edventure urgently for any news..yeah, then have to use my bro's laptop (which is obscenely slow man..I'd volunteer to help him check things out, that is if he doesn't mind? Hmmm...) to check...aiyah! During those times I wished I had a laptop, then no need to keep asking (and waiting), but on second thought....it'd mean trading this "freedom" too huh? At least until I can learn to control myself! haha..

Thank God really for this morning' tutorials...yeah...cos 1) I understand more abt my integration, and 2) One big blow to the issue of (personal) pride! Yeah! Though it didn't feel good, but yeah...I know that there're things that I'm (too) proud of, though I may not even show at times? *thankful*

At times, I'm reminded of how much my mum loves me, and how much (more) God loves us all...but I sometimes am unable to respond appropiately to either one's actions...esp when I'm feeling irritated or tired? Then during weekends would like not talk much to my mum though she wishes to talk? Aiyah.........................

No comments: