Saturday, August 16, 2003

The Verdict

John 3:18
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.


The people who needs to be saved before they go? Yeah...


Had a birthday celebration for Alex today. Could really tell that he's a really nice guy? Yeah...he kept saying no need for all those presents but could tell that he really appreciated the company lor =) Those around him must be really blessed to know such a person man lol...though I still hope that he'd drive a little safer? Yeah...happened to get a ride from him before dinner? And though I sat in the back seat this time, still feel scared like mad lor...gosh, I wonder how the girls tahan that? Don't tel me they really are used to it???

Along the way back to ntu myself, have come to realise that even though I still like to be alone at times, really quite relaxing, but still would like to mingle with people too lor...haha...identity crisis? duh

Anyways finished my programming lab in a few hrs only! hehe...5 qns ok! Felt so satisfied after debugging and getting the thing to work after those hours! Now for the report! Hope I don't die from this... =|

No comments: