Sunday, August 03, 2003

The two extremes

First things first, collected my pink IC today, so...ORD LOH!!!

Went out with the CFers again today, was the only freshie there (again), so thank God that the freshie didn't kena tekan'ed or anything haha. But seriously, got to know a lot of them better, so really thank God for those, hope that will get to grow with these people too in my four yrs in here? But thing is that really feel at home with this group lor, think they're really hospitable? Have a LOT to learn for them too though along the way =)

Went for supper with Alex and Grace too, at Geylang! Hahaha...so cool, so long never go liao, then end up go with them. Alex's really a funny (and nice) person too, imagine, he sent us ALL the way back lor... But he sure drives FAST man, didn't realise it, but when I dropped off at my place there? Had my feet stepping against the board in front of me to cushion against the lots of accelerating and brakings, not to mention the turnings! Haha...think very long never sit in a car liao maybe?

Anyway reached home? And got this letter...from my ex...really got my thinking into a big mess now (along with my feelings, which is NOT helping me?), and coupled with the talk I had with my elder sister(-in-Christ) over lunch, am seriously thinking about a lot more things which I've learnt, and that whether they're true? Like, for one, we don't go about looking for the partner that God has thought of for you? Until you truly don't need anything else but Him, in that sense? Am not making sense now, brain's in a mess now. Also, a lot of things like, true, getting into a relationship (of THAT type) isn't just based on feelings, but also whether the characters/spiritual maturity, etc etc etc are suitable? But...what if, the thing is NOT exactly right? I know that God can NEVER be simplified into a formula (probably except for that HE LOVES US), and that we should never expect Him, or things to work out exactly in a way, but am I starting to get into that, with these new set of thinkings and values? Also all these things I'm absorbing from around me, are they exactly biblical? I believe that however He teaches us through whatever media/way, it MUST tally with His word too right? Gosh....I'm so confused

But for now, I really really really don't want to end up hurting anyone (not physically lah), but I really don't see a way out based on circumstances? God....HELP........................

No comments: