Thursday, March 02, 2006

Fulfilled in Christ

Father I fear what lies round the corner
already I'm gasping for breath, grasping at straws
I can't see a handspan into the future
I'm scared of what life has in store

But You said do not be anxious about anything
bring all things to you through prayer with thanksgiving
and the peace of God which passes understanding
will guard my heart and mind in Christ
Let the peace of God which passes understanding
guard your heart and mind in Christ

If You feed mere sparrows, dress the lilies in the field
should I fret over tomorrow, my clothing and my needs
these questions find their answer when you gave your Son to die
You've raised him as Lord, we will be glorified

So I will not be anxious for You will provide
all that I need to stand firm in Christ
I will sing in Your presence, I will never be forsaken
for You've given me your Word fulfilled
I will sing in Your presence, I will Never be forsaken
for You've given me your word fulfilled in Christ
Your Word is fulfilled in Christ
fulfilled in Christ
Sarah Oh

No comments: