Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Time to consolidate, again

Always have many thoughts that get lost in (null) at the end of the day, as shown from my inability somewhat to remember what happened the day before. And since this blog's a place where I want to consolidate some of my thoughts, as well as let the reader into them somewhat, I guess I'll (try to) start writing more regularly (maybe daily?) at least.

------------------------------------------

Many many things have happened over the past week: some were good, some were bad, some were just simply too saddening to think about sometimes.

Many many times I've failed horrendrously at loving others, just now included, I know.. (it's really easy to hide, just keep silent)

Many times I've disobeyed God, and the warnings have been aplenty and clear, I hope this will change, soon...

No comments: