Monday, March 15, 2004

Support

Am starting to wonder why am I attending this church that I'm in, not that I don't know why should I go to church, but WHY am I attending this particular one?

Yes, in another one of the thinking moods, but, this one's different by itself even.

Why? Have been in this church for 7 yrs liao, but seems like I've only been learning, since sunday school (seems like eons ago), is now, when I'm in school? If that's so, prob really have been neglecting my growth...

Realised also in my conversation with my friend, that we really do not have any really close friends in church apparently, and yeah, she's in the faith for 2 yrs, me, 7

So many things...wished I had a confidant at times, cos some things, yeah, can only be shared with so many pple (at the most), but yet, dun haf, dunno since when either...and yeah, even in church, it's sometimes hard, almost rare to hold a good conversation, cos a lot are abt "normal" stuff, etc...gosh, prob I'm looking at the wrong places anyway

With all these, yeah, come the qn whether to move on to find another place to move on, but...what abt encouraging the pple around me in there? and in the other services? I know I'm gonna miss them for sure...and I just about don't see them other than on Sundays already, and yeah, I'm also so deep in one of the teams liao

Probably I'm even deluding myself that I'm even an encouragement to some, and that I'm just a statistic in here; probably I'll regret posting this blog out once it's out, but heck, this IS what's in here, and trust me, I've already censored a lot of what I really wanted to post initially, cos it's not going to help anyone in any way anyways

Think I shld go sleep, good nite

No comments: