Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Recap

Taking a break from my insane data structures lab work, and just flipping through my notes on the summary of Philippians that we did some time ago; am reminded that Paul was only Christ-centered(furthering the true gospel) and others-centered; only two traits, but he definitely knew what he believed in and really was sincerely all for the interests of others, that they (both christians and non-christians alike) will be saved/grow in the faith..

Looking back, it's been really a time of growth, and change, but sometimes, looking at the situation/circumstances/state of things around me, it just looks like a lot more things to change, like my already-defined attitudes/reactions to some, but...really really damned hard ah...

Thank God there're like-minded pple around me too, at least can all encourage each other in the right direction =P

Okokok...back to programming!

No comments: