Monday, March 15, 2004

IT fair!

Went to IT fair with my friend today, initially wanted to only go look see look see only, but ended up wanting to get some stuff for my digital camera, of which buying all three then would've totally killed my bank account for this month, so got a camera bag (Serie Silver 2003: Astuccio Digital I) instead only! haha...but after buying the bag, and walking around, started to feel like getting the other two...haha...tempted ah, anyways I didn't kill me bank account today, so you can guess what I didn't do ;)

Nearly wona Palm today at the booth too...man...so wasted! =( so only got a stylus, which I don't have a PDA to use on, so gave it to my church friend =)

Nothing much very spectaclar though, and prices weren't that great either, damn tiring ah...and didn't manage to get my photos that I wanted to take...sigh

No comments: