Sunday, September 09, 2007

Although the emotions I'm feeling now is a myriad of disgust, disappointment, anger, and even shame at being associated with her...

What she has done is only part of the story. And it would be wrong to focus on only that part of it, and dwell in it like this.

What's the other parts of the story like? The fact that I'm not supposed to live like the world does anymore, because of my ownership. I don't want to do everything exactly as she says, but neither should I want to do whatever I want myself. Rather, I should be looking to see what God/Christ wants instead...

We all will need to be accountable for what we've done when the Judge comes back again. And it would be sad, to have been found blatantly and stubbornly living like the rest of the world when there has been a total life change before.

As a result, I need to change! Though I'm feeling like this now, what should I be doing? Certainly not acting in accordance with what I feel like doing now.

But as for what she does in the future, she will have to be accountable too. And it's only for her good that she sees that actions done in obedience to Christ do look different from what others usually do. And hopefully as a result, she would turn...lest she burns......

No comments: