Monday, August 08, 2005

Heb 10:24

Was embarrassed, shocked and appreciative all at the same time when a certain member of the church gave a whole bottle of vitamins, just two days after having seen the condition my eye (now eyeS) was in.

Well, even though it was quite paiseh, but I accepted the gift in the end anyway, so as not to disappoint her or to discourage her from doing likewise to others in the future.
=)

The love of the members for each other are certainly something I've never seen before, the concern shown when a new member amongst their midst doesn't come for even one day is certainly something to ponder about...

Well, hope to be able to encourage whomever I can, in the ways that would be the best for them in the future...

(will share an article up here soon I hope, long-time readers of the Briefing would probably find this familiar?)

No comments: