Monday, January 10, 2005

Sovereign

Sometimes, I really feel like dying, so that all this nonsense will not have to be faced with or tolerated anymore, from whichever circle of people I'm in contact with, under the respective circumstances that I've come to for each of them.

But I can only remind myself of the objective reality that God has painted for us, both as humans, and as people who don't belong to this world anymore technically already.

I can only prepare what I'm going to say for all places, and pray that be it whether misunderstandings occur or not, that all these things work out for God's rescue plan to be effected in His sovereignty.

But still, it really sucks, and from my puny naive short-sighted subjective human viewpoint, I can only sigh, when I looks at the circumstances surrounding all of us.

(PS: I do NOT have any suicidal intent here, so please....thanks....)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dude, hope whatever u're going through, it'll work out. but i do not deny that death is really attractive. after all, it was Paul who encourages us, that "to die is truly gain." at the same time, continually remember, "to live is Christ!"

anywayz, u going for MM? quite of few of us down at SMU will be going down..
- xiujun

Unknown said...

Thank for you concern...

Yeah, am going for the EE on Feb 1-3, but the Ministry Matters thingy, no $$$... =(

Anonymous said...

hey ray..
don't worry about it...although the going is hard, i believe we just have to rest our hope on Christ, and do our part as a Christian, even though it hurts sometimes. Utimately, as u said, we don't belong here anyway, so why care about wat other people's impression of us are? =)
it's enuff to know that the Lord cares deeply for u, and u can bask yourself in God's love. =D

-_-""