Monday, September 06, 2004

Why? What?

Celebrated my floor-rep's birthday on saturday, there weer only 2 of us seniors who went, the rest all '83 one. It's funny, how pple are so interlinked, and how close he is to his friends after all these years: sec school, jc. Though was a little left out, cos i barely knew anyone there, even with the hall people going there (cos I still don't know many people from hall), but some of his sec school friends were really friendly, managed to talk to them a bit. Hope to be able to see some, if not all of, them around in the future.

===========================

Am still thinking about my church: What's the reason for me to stay in here? What can I do, based on my reasons for being here?

It's a struggle, between leaving outright, with no "warning" whatsoever, and staying in the hopes of sharing what I've learnt. And reading about some recent things, have brought it up again in force, thinking about these things.

Why? What?

Had wanted to talk to Will and Ian about this, but didn't have the chance to. Thanks HZ though, for listening, and for the input, that gave me hope: that people are willing to see for themselves....

Why? What?

No comments: