Monday, September 27, 2004

Apologies

Think I owe an apology to those who couldn't stomach my previous (deleted) post, or understand what I meant exactly, and hence gotten misunderstandings from my blog.

Firstly, sorry if I've given anyone a false impression of the people mentioned. My problem's not with the people at all, but the content of the speech as I've described.

And for those who don't know yet, this blog is just a part of my thoughts revealed, in no way is it authoritative, nor is it completely objective in any way in describing the actual events that has happened. Please know what you're reading when you come, thank you.

But of course I'm responsible for what I write here, though to take my thoughts as written here as authoritative would be unwise.

My sincerest apologies once again, to all.

No comments: