Thursday, September 02, 2004

Sleepy...

Tiring day, though managed to think through clearly about Rom 3:1-20, and of the BS questions with HQ, and also managed to (finally) process the BB campfire pics I took sometime back, am uploading them in my gallery right now, but I think I'll concuss soon...after I've typed out the qns

Thinking about the last CG we had, think that managing the group dynamics of a CG, is what we (or at least I) need to learn, somehow also, lest when things digress badly somehow, the train of thought is broken also

1 comment:

Mskmouse said...

Hey bro! Just wanna to encourage you to press on in teaching the Word. It is definitely not easy managing group dynamics and we have to learn along the way..by God's grace. :) Let us encourage each other as we see the Day approaching!