Sunday, July 04, 2004

Whatever Happens

Whoever reads this, do pray for us if you can, both the OGL/AOGLs, and the committee members involved in the orientation camp, that:

1) We'll be able to handle the (probable) sudden influx of participants in the camp administratively

2) We'll continue to do things in perspective of why we're doing this for

3) Am feeling damn insecure abt a lot of things, I don't know why, but it certainly isn't helping, not trusting others around me, both in doing things, and what they're thinking

4) And whatever happens, that I(/we)'ll conduct ourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel that has been entrusted to us

And pray for me and my mum too, not talking completely, which is good in the sense that totally no avenue for quarrels whatsoever, but I know this isn't the state things should be in

The theme of the camp's "Whatever Happens", and will be away from 6-9th July

(PS: Pics from zoo outing's out, for those who're interested to see)

No comments: