Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Birthday celebration

Celebrated my (belated) birthday today with the CFers after our
meeting and going with Tree to SLS to buy some stuffs.

Got a shock when I saw the number of people at the dinner, about 20
people?! And I was expecting a CG dinner lor...nice and small =P
Still certainly am not used to getting so much attention from so many
people in one shot, especially when the BIG cake came out... Shy ah

Got a lot of presents and cards too, and yes, my original birthday
wish came true, that I can get to spend time with my friends, both
church and CF, but for school friends....nevermind, I'll certainly not
stop trying to see when can spend time with them, they're very
important to me leh (especially when it comes to doing lab work!
hahaha...joking lah)

Got smashed in my face upteem times with the cake, thanks to Andrew
and Charmian, think I'll have to be more careful with them around =P
and shifu, if you're reading this, I remember the one you asked Drew
to smash on my face, and I won't forget! Muahaha...

It's great to see the CFer seniors and freshmen alike: the thought
that we're all united in the gospel of Jesus Christ, and that we're
all partners/stewards of the true gospel, somehow it gives me the
strength/motivation to carry on working, seeing that the gospel DOES
change lives and, of course, our status'es before God. Seeing them,
and other non-christian friends, makes me want to learn more, and to
continue to see how we can direct/encourage them to Christ, with our
lives

No comments: